Robotic cells for aluminum have the same features as those for cast iron.
Only the tools are different and specific for use with aluminum.
- High flexibility (up to 200 types of casting processed per cell).
- Output from 20 to 100 p/h with one robot.
- Robot carries the castings or the tools with automatic tool change.
Tasks carried out:
- Sanding of rough sections.
- Robotic cells for aluminum castings (gravity, low pressure, HPDC).
- Handling (mold unload, load downstream process).
- Sawing of runners, air vents, risers.
- Deburring of parting lines.
- Other tasks such as pre-machining of specific areas or size qualifying.