SIIF has developed a complete range of shuttle trimming machines for single plane trimming.
- Used for trimming brake castings, knuckles, manifolds, brackets etc. either in iron or aluminum.
- They can process up to 500 p/h (2 castings at a time) depending on the height and size of the part.
Following options are available:
- Automatic casting unloading
- Scrap conveyor
- Gantry for trim die change
- Link to testing line
- Side trim
- 180° turn over of part support on shuttle (for pressure die cast)
Download the datasheet
|Opening /mm||900||900 to 1320||900||900 to 1130|
|Maxi casting size /mm||300 x 450 x ht200||300 x 450 x ht200||300 x 450 x ht200||300 x 450 x ht200|
|Number of cycles /h||200||200||200||200|
|Average energy /kW||18||22||30||45|